Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pygmy Jack and Lycan Wolfbane

Sometimes SL just really messes with you and does awful things to your avatar.  Due to this I had the creepy honor of meeting Pygmy Jack Rabbit. *shivers*

I was truly grateful that he was at least wearing a thong.


He went totally out of control.  I tried to shot him with a tranq dart but it did no good.


So glad Wolfbane Blackheart was there to go all Lycan because I was a bit afraid of the crazy pygmy.

You would think having a big badass Lycan in your face would be enough to get you in check.  But this is Jack.....
....so Lycan Wolfbane had to b-slap him.


And when Lycan Wolfbane was done opening a can of whoop arse on Jack, he went for a refreshing dive.  Now who knew Lycans could swim.  It was a very graceful dive.....until he got out of the water, stood next to me, shook all the excess water off his fur and onto me.  Thanks Wolf! *grumbles*

I might have taken some liberties with this story.  But it was still an interesting morning no doubt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment